cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

autopay

KMC1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how doI cancel autopay when I have no access to the app or online?

8 REPLIES 8

You can also dial 1-855-4pu-blic from another phone and enter your phone number and then using your 4 digit account pin, toggle off autopay.

So if you want to close it I guess you wouldn't want to buy a sim.

KMC1

No, the  account is not closed.  I want to close it.  I have not been able to sign in to the website.  When I ask for password reset I don't receive the code that they send???  I do not have the sim card.  Left it at T-Mobile.  Grrrrr

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@KMC1 ok so are you saying your account is closed if so you will nolonger be charged but if you want to be safe you can ask them to remove your cc from account 

you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@KMC1   Removing the SIM card won't stop payments and you need to put the SIM card back in your phone if you want to access 611 menu. 

Contact support to remove any payment card from your account as advised already.

KMC1

I have already removed the Public Mobile sim card so *611 is unavailable 

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@KMC1 hi you can cancel autopay in your self serve account or by dialling *611 on your phone if you have your pin number also you can

contact a customer service agent to remove your cc from your account 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

If you know your 4 digit account pin then you can toggle it off via 611.

@KMC1 wrote:

how doI cancel autopay when I have no access to the app or online?

Public Mobile doesn't have a Self Serve app. You will need to regain access to your Self Serve account to disabled pre-authorized payments.  Are you have a password issue?

Need Help? Let's chat.