cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add-on mobile and website problem

Nic551
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I purchased an 8 dollar texting add-on for the states and canada wide using the website, it did not activate on my phone. So i went on my phone topped up with 20$ and tried to purchase another texting add-on using the phone service. my 20$ disappeared and nothing happened. help pls. can someone explain that to me. 

Moderator team pls explain this to me.

1 REPLY 1

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Nic551 wrote:

I purchased an 8 dollar texting add-on for the states and canada wide using the website, it did not activate on my phone. So i went on my phone topped up with 20$ and tried to purchase another texting add-on using the phone service. my 20$ disappeared and nothing happened. help pls. can someone explain that to me. 

Moderator team pls explain this to me.

Can you login to your self serve and see if you have the money sitting in available funds, as that is what usually happens with add-ons. If you see the funds there you will need to "repurchase"the add-on and it will take payment from those funds.  Add-on purchases are a two step process.  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.