cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

add on 400 minutes long distance minutes call reduce my 50 Minutes plan minutes?

frankieshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have 50 Minutes plan and add on 400 minutes long distance minutes,  if I am using 400 minutes to call oversea,  my  50 Minutes plan minutes get reduce at same time?

4 REPLIES 4

frankieshi
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

add on 400 minutes long distance minutes call reduce my  50 Minutes plan minutes? @Moderator_Team could comment on this?

@kav2001c wrote:

It should only use the 400 minutes to call international since the 50 minute plans are Canada wide

I think so too as everybody else would.  Given how the usage metering shows all calls with no segregation of those which consume add-on resources vs in plan resources, it would not surprise me one bit that the "natural" outcome is minutes being taken off of the add-on counter AND the limited use counter.  Remember back in the day how pay per use plans would charge a base rate per minute and if the call is long distance, there would be an additional rate on top.  This could be kind of the same here.  We will see.

It should only use the 400 minutes to call international since the 50 minute plans are Canada wide

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Good question!  I would assume that the 50 minutes should not be consumed given that if it were, there would be double counting.  It would be useful if the @CS_Agent could comment on this.

Need Help? Let's chat.