cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

account

Zepalz
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

i'm unable to access my old account nor am i am to creat a new one, i have a sim (though it seems iffy, but regadless i'd like to get into or creat an account to activate and see if the sim works. i tried msg your service and

Your support request (#4715-8814). iz been two day! no responce!

7 REPLIES 7

Zepalz

yes. i sent him the info, no word. i'll send it to you. 

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @Zepalz

Have you followed Shazia's instructions ?

Make sure that you enter your information correctly. If you still need assistance, private message me your account info and I'll look into it.

Cheers!

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Zepalz

still getting "Sorry ,your login has been disabled. Please visit the online Community at publicmobile.ca/community for assistance."

Hey @Zepalz

I'm sorry about this, 

Can you please send me a private message with your Public Mobile account info? 

I will be glad to look into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Chaos_Scorpio
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Mary_M @Shazia_K can look to see if your old account is still active, otherwise a new one will be needed to be made (probably with a new email; unless the mods clear it)

daredogg
Mayor / Maire

I agree with @imcphers about trying a different email address for registration. If your old account has been inactive for some time, I'm thinking the account may have been suspended or deleted? Maybe someone more knowledgeable about the subject can confirm?

imcphers
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi,

Make sure you are using a unique email address when trying to create your account. If you are a Telus/Koodo subscriber you will need a different email address to ensure things go smoothly.

Is you SIM card "iffy" because you have already used it before?

Ian

Need Help? Let's chat.