cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about services

Annz70
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

im not interested in this service i want my money back i cant put up with this bots please cancel everything and return my funds in bank ive been waiting way to long three weeks to get hooked im pissed at myself for changing from chatr. if im not returned funds asap i be sure to report you. 

6 REPLIES 6

Madmarker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Did you follow the directions to the letter?

Im only asking because it took less than five minutes for me to have zero service on this phone to having full bars of 5G wherever I go… It took about two seconds to download Geekbench 6. In fact I’d suggest being careful with what you allow cellular data. So your phone isn’t downloading 1+GB updates when they happen.

sometimes I would go a month and not even use a GB with my other service. Not because I didn’t want to. It is just slow and drops connection constantly so it has to start the download again. And they use MaBells infrastructure.

I don’t know what to say. I’ve seen either really good reviews of the company but I’ve also seen not so great reviews. Maybe I’m just one of the lucky ones, but I love Public. I got the SIM card when buying a phone, so I figured I’d try it out. I’m definitely a fan. The speeds are super fast. The calls are crisp and don’t drop or glitch out. I FaceTime and it performed excellent.

I will definitely try to refer to friends as it is a good deal for a lot of fast data.

Good luck to you.

@slusagm wrote:

@Annz70 then just talk to them and ask for refund

if you cannot open ticket with chatbox, you can also use this to send message to PM:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Please remember that a refund isn't guaranteed.  The terms of service actually say no refunds.  Public Mobile's obligation is to provide a working service for the customer, or if the service isn't yet working, to get it working.  A customer changing one's mind isn't something that Public Mobile will always provide a refund for.

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Annz70 then just talk to them and ask for refund

if you cannot open ticket with chatbox, you can also use this to send message to PM:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Annz70

i dont want this service sick of it already bot wants another payment 

slusagm
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Annz70 

how long you waited the sim card?

but talk to PM, they can help.  Please use the Chatbot to request the problem.  Use the Chatbot icon on the lower right of the page

Annz70

i never seen when ordering anything that said none refunable so your going to take my cash and i get shafted

Need Help? Let's chat.