cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

about data add on

baby08
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi dear 

my data is not enough for me just wonder if any way good price if i want to get extra 4gb data per month how much it costs? any way to get it good price ?

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
@baby08 as noted already, 4gb of add on data would be ridiculously expensive at $120. Is your phone dual SIM, by chance? If so, you could probably pick up a Fido sim and activate a data only "tablet" plan for a lot less. You can only have data active on one sim at a time, but most phones allow you to choose which one is activate at any time. Some (mostly older) dual SIM phones may have restrictions as to which slot can use lte or so on. But this should still work, I believe.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
As other mentioned doesn't offer great add on for data max is 1gb for 30 dollars but pm have a new promo plan for limited time
For a limited time, Public Mobile is offering an incredible promotion where you can get unlimited province-wide talk, unlimited global text and 12GB on a 90-day plan for $165 ($55/month). Not to mention you get all of this on Canada’s largest 4G LTE network.

If you need more data this plan offer 12 gb for 90 days best option available right now
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

WearySky
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

It depends what plan you're on.  If you need more than 4GB of data per month, unfortunately Public Mobile isn't the best fit for you.  They max at 4GB per month, and as mentioned the data addons are EXTREMELY expensive.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

You duplicated a post, unforutnaly data ad ons cap out at 1gb, which costs $30. What plan are you currently on? If you're on a low data plan, you could change your plan to the current promo plan, or future date it to change so you dont lose money you already paid.

baby08
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

hi dear 

my data is not enough for me just wonder if any way good price if i want to get extra 4gb data per month how much it costs? any way to get it good price ?

Need Help? Let's chat.