cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wouldn't add the extra 20

AlisonPilon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I bought a voucher for 50 added 30 then when I went to add the other 20 it would not allow me to add the amount to my phone.

11 REPLIES 11

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@AlisonPilon wrote:

I bought a voucher for 50 added 30 then when I went to add the other 20 it would not allow me to add the amount to my phone.

Dumb question from me!!

You bought a $50 voucher? You can partially load $30 of it?? I have had Telus vouchers and iTunes cards.....I once I have the entered the Key Numbers....it ALL GOES IN and the card becomes invalid/worthless/zilch value. 

Naepalm
Mayor / Maire

@AlisonPilon  a bit comfusimg. Do you mean ypu bought 50.00 in voichers? When you apply a voucher it applies the full amount. You just enter the PIN and apply the voucher there is no option to pick how much to add.

So does this mean you have 5 -10.00 Vouchers? 

Where did you purchase the voucher from? 

Also make aure when you enter the PIN all the numbers are correct or it will not work. 

cheers

carlaspapa
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Whenever I've added a voucher to my account through 611 the whole voucher amount goes on.There's an option for only part of it? I don't think so.

mpcdesign
Mayor / Maire

@AlisonPilon, I didn't think it was possible to only add $30 from a $50 voucher, to be honest with you. And sometimes once you activated a voucher or gift card, if you don't use it up, they will slowly trickle down the remaining money on the voucher or gift card. One needs to read the fine print of the voucher though.  

I know they say gift cards and vouchers can NOT expire. But, there are a few companies that still put an expiry date on them. They say they will honour them, but, it's also a work-around too..

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 

It's not. That's why I said it's confusing.

@gblackma 

Not there. That's for payment cards.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@AlisonPilon you can add at least 3 vouchers at the same time through one time payment in your self service account. Here.

Make a patment.png

You can also add it through 611. Use this link to see how 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Self-Serve/611-IVR-Menu-System/m-p/289352/highlight/t...

Stay safe.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@AlisonPilon wrote:

Did you buy one voucher worth $50 or one worth $30 and one worth $20?  The way I read this is you bought one voucher for $50 and only added $30 of that voucher which I don't see as being possible.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

iliketotalk
Mayor / Maire

@AlisonPilon hello have you tried adding it on your phone by dialing *611 I am assuming you have a few vouchers?

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@AlisonPilon 

Is it possible the amount has already been added to your account?

Logon your account to see if it's there in your available funds.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@AlisonPilon 

That's a little confusing. What is your Available Funds now?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@AlisonPilon wrote:

@AlisonPilon  Just keep trying to  add it once every hour and it will eventually work. 

Need Help? Let's chat.