cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is the website not working?

HelpMEDAMN
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I'm trying to pay my bill but the website isn't working.

3 REPLIES 3

The Self-Serve portal is always slow. Sometimes it's frustratingly slow. Once you click something on the page it's best to wait it out, it might hang (or appear to hang) for a long time but forcing it to re-load often seems to confuse whatever's happening on the servers. At worst, wait an hour and try again - often there's no problem or a problem fixes itself if you just give it the time it needs.

Clearing browser cache/cookies can help speed it up. Disabling scriptblocker and adblocker on the site seems to make it more reliable. It really doesn't get along very well with things like Ghostery.

On the plus side, if you (pre)pay your plan late there's never any charges when the account is suspended or when it's reactivated. You just don't get phone service for a short while. Your new 30-day (or 90-day) billing cycle starts on the day payment is received, you don't even have to pay for any days of suspended service (although you can miss out any Rewards on those days).

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@HelpMEDAMN wrote:

I'm trying to pay my bill but the website isn't working.

You need to setup autopay info in order to pay by credit card or VISA debit card.

You can buy PM topup voucher from stores and add fund using topup voucher.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@HelpMEDAMN 

The website works for me.

It is not unusual for it to take up to 40 seconds to load.

Just be patient and allow it to load. (trust us, it IS frustrating...)

If you know your PIN#, you can call *611 from your phone and make a payment if you have a payment card registered to your account.

[ EDIT:  Just tried again, took 22 seconds to load.  But it DID load. ]

Need Help? Let's chat.