cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will the New Year Flash Sale be added to my account?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

I am a new Public Mobile member and I activated the SIM today. I got a referral code and I submitted my email address last month. So my Public rewards include the $2 discount for autopay, $20 credit for using my friend's referral code and a one time free 5gb added to my data. 

Logged into my account and just wondering when will the free 5gb New Year Flash Sale be added to my account?

Thanks in advance.

9 REPLIES 9

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Hi all, it has been a pleasure on this PM Community.

I checked my account this morning and I see that PM added the 1 free month, $10 referral credit, free one time 5gb data and of course the $2 discount for being on autopay.

On my road to saving money on my cell phone bill!

@BKNS27 wrote:

I forgot to add that I am to receive 1 month free service. I guess that will also come in the future bill.

That should come as an account credit that's there before your next renewal.

I forgot to add that I am to receive 1 month free service. I guess that will also come in the future bill.

Thanks, I will wait and check my account after a few weeks.

Yes, $10 credit not $20.

Yes, $10 credit not $20.

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Eligible customers will be credited the 30-day rate plan amount within 30 business days of activating. These credits will count towards your next plan renewal. I received mine 12 days after I activated. 

Eligible customers will be credited the 5GB add-on bonus within 30 business days of activating if applicable.

The referral code used will give you a $10 referral credit , not $20, and that will be added to your account usually within 72 hours of activating, 

Welcome to Public Mobile 🙂

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi there @BKNS27  - Welcome!

If you activated and signed up under the terms and conditions of that promo, the 5GB should show up around a couple weeks after you activate.

Not sure about the $20 referral, that is usually $10 and that will show up within 72 hours.

@BKNS27 wrote:

I am a new Public Mobile member and I activated the SIM today. I got a referral code and I submitted my email address last month. So my Public rewards include the $2 discount for autopay, $20 credit for using my friend's referral code and a one time free 5gb added to my data. 

Logged into my account and just wondering when will the free 5gb New Year Flash Sale be added to my account?

Thanks in advance.

The credit for free service and 5GB shoudl come within 30 days. As for the credit for being referred, that isn't $20; it's $10.

Need Help? Let's chat.