cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What will happen if I unsubscribe a plan

azteker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Now I am having a boxing week monthly plan. What if I don't subscribe to the plan next month? Am I able to get the boxing week plan again? And how long will my number keep if I don't have a plan?

6 REPLIES 6

@azteker Your base plan needs to be active for add-on's to work.

azteker

Another question, do add-ons only work with a monthly plan? Or can I use it along?

azteker

So I will be in "pay as you go" mode and need to top up my account, is that right?

ckaddakc

Your number will be held for up to 90 days with PM while you are not subscribed/suspended. After 90 days of suspension, you will lose your number and account will be automatically closed. In terms of Boxing Week plan, as long as you currently have the Boxing Day plan, and suspend/unsubscribe, you will be able to keep that plan for up to 90 days.

DennyCrane
Mayor / Maire

@azteker If you turn off your subscription, you're basically just turning off auto-renew/auto-pay. You'd have to load a voucher onto your account to continue service, otherwise your line gets paused. You can resume it (and your existing plan) anytime within 90 days of it being suspended. At that point the number with be lost and your account closed.

Need Help? Let's chat.