cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the response time for issues?

Atreya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am having an issue where my old account's email address is no longer valid to log in because it doesn't end in '.com'.  I have been messaging CS_Agent since Friday to try and transfer the old account to this one, or at least change the email address on the old account.  But I keep getting automated replies such as, 'refresh your app' or 'log out and log back in'.  
How long does it usually take to resolve these kinds of issues?
My phone got deactivated due to an expired card but because I cannot login, I cannot update my payment or even make a payment. 

4 REPLIES 4

Atreya
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Handy1 ,

THank you for your advice.  I will try to get a pre-paid card from SDM.  I cannot log in at all to my old account since my old email address does not end in '.com' and therefore the LOGIN button stays grayed out when I use it.
This is a bit silly because when I choose 'forgot my email' it actually sends an email to me but of course doesn't accept the email address to login.

hTideGnow
Mayor / Maire

hi @Atreya 

usually within 4 hours 

if you submitted the ticket last week, it was too long, you should message them again today

but did you check your inbox?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/privatenotespage

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@Atreya 

Normally submitting a ticket on Chat is faster than pm a CS_Agent. How did you place your issue?

It should only take up to about 4 hours the longest on Chat but check your message box but depending on now you contacted them. Staff hours are 9:00am to 10:00pm EST.

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@Atreya  If having issues with payment you can also buyy payment voucher from shoppers drug mart and load it *611 to resume service right away . Then make it easier to log into because the code will be sent to your phone . The in your account profile page “manage ever safe “ you can change the email there . As for response times from agents usually with in 2 hours to resolve issues sometimes longer 

Need Help? Let's chat.