cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Warning texts

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

My plan started on the 24th. I got a text saying I used 95% of data. Online says I've used 38mb and when I check cell it's less than 50mb. How do I stop these false texts? I get then every month on the 2nd to 6th day of bill

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@Bear2 

the PM service for 30 day, you getting those text SMS, for reminder you usage data. and not stop those text some time on text SMS  will be get a gift holiday bonus, with instructions what you do to get it.

for those data usage text not like it ok read it and deleted them.

turn off background data usage for all apps, to saving your data..

Bear2
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

No holiday bonus. Ever since the new plans update I receive that text at the beginning of every bill cycle. Even though I've never run out of data 

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Bear2 first , use Incognito mode or a completely different browser to login to My Account to assure you are checking the updated version.  The new My Account site has issue with cached, so, what you are reading could be just cached version

And, do you have any Holiday data bonus?  When the text calculate the 95% used, they calculate based on the total data usage, both the per cycle usage and all of your holiday data bonus, paid data add-on.  So, the 95% could be due to a high % usage of those add-ons instead of from your regular monthly data.

Need Help? Let's chat.