Did you mean: 

Walmart public Mobile Sim

Devicedoctors1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can buy sims anymore .....why not ?

9 REPLIES 9

Wonder_why
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

I have seen some grocery store have PM sign display, may be selling PM Sim Cards

brent_liza
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I had this issue when I went to the store they said was company policy to set up with them. I then said for them to show me and they stated that was private information. I escalated and asked for the store manager. The store manager advised the associate to give me the card and that them denying me the card was a waste of their time and mine. Always try to escalate with management if not. You can report to a moderator so they can track it and maybe they will send a communication to the store in question. I hope that you get the sim quickly. I would recommend WOW mobile to get the sim. They will only ask if you need help setting up the account or if you want to do it yourself.

Devicedoctors1

Well I have had customers from our Repair business go to walmart to get an account and buy an extra Sim for there other family members. and Walmart ends up pissing off the custmer and them get mad at us. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Devicedoctors1

Unfortunately, some Walmart staff refuse to sell SIMs without also activating them at the same time.  It depends on the location or the particular staff you get, so is a case of YMMV.  You may have better luck at Wow mobile or K Mobile if there's one near you.  Otherwise, I suggest you order it directly from the Public Mobile site.  PM will not charge you any extra for shipping.

Yes some Walmarts are not cooperative with selling just SIMs. Why not just order them online since you want several? https://store.publicmobile.ca/cart Don't forget to get a personal plan so that all those friends can give you a referral! Robot wink https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Rewards/Refer-a-Friend-Reward/m-p/411#M4

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Devicedoctors1

They said NO i can't just buy them ..... they need to set the account up at the walmart. 

Devicedoctors1

I spoke to the staff at my local Walmart in the Mobile Dept and asked if i could buy sim's and they said NO you can just buy the Sim's we need yo accivate them in store...

So can you just Buy SIM's ? 

Thanks 

Cory 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Devicedoctors1 wrote:

Can buy sims anymore .....why not ?

@Devicedoctors1

Are you saying that you've tried ordering a SIM online here but it's not working?

In that case, maybe the moderators can help you out.  Click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.
More info on moderators:  http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Otherwise, as @stonechucker mentioned, SIMs are available at Walmart, K-Mobile, and Wow Mobile.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Yes, you can buy sims at Walmart.  Is that what you are asking?

K Mobile, and WOW Wireless also.

Need Help? Let's chat.