cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Waiting 2+ Weeks to Plan Change...

38airweight
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been waiting over 2 weeks for a response and nothing, so I guess I have to post here. Signed up for the Fall 2016 Promo, but didn't get SMS added to the plan -- either my own mistake since the price is the same (likely) or the system never added it during the influx of new activations.

I've been waiting for a mod to reply to my PM and e-mail, but nothing has happened. Does anyone have any idea what tickets they are working though right now or when to expect a response? I'm basically between waiting for someone to make the change on the backend, or paying the $120 to change my plan to include Global SMS and hope (unlikely) I get a refund.

I'm waiting for this to get resolved before I port my number in, so waiting 2 months means I'm wasting money with my other carrier to keep the line open.

2 REPLIES 2

38airweight
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Neither incoming nor outgoing SMS are working, it's not attached to my plan.

If I'm waiting a month, I'm out $60, if I'm waiting 2 months, I'm out $120, 2 months without SMS service -- or I force a plan change with Public Mobile and end up eating $120 right off the bat due to either an issue with their system, or a widespread error that other people are also making, I've seen a few threads with people having the same issue.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

not sure the wait, am pretty sure they are triageing the failed activations and failed ports then everything else.  can you receive texts?  can you use whatsapp or vibre until they can gat to you?

Need Help? Let's chat.