cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Voucher #'s invalid

AngV
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Purchased $80 worth of vouchers from a different retailer as usual and all 4 PINS came up invalid (purchased 4 X $20 vouchers).  Purchased at grocery store rather than variety store as the unit there was having connection issues.

Some background: phone is in my elderly father-in-laws possession not sure when I'll be able to do the *611 to see if it works (have never done that as I always load his phone online)

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6

AngV

Thank you I will do that

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@AngV wrote:

Purchased $80 worth of vouchers from a different retailer as usual and all 4 PINS came up invalid (purchased 4 X $20 vouchers).  Purchased at grocery store rather than variety store as the unit there was having connection issues.

Some background: phone is in my elderly father-in-laws possession not sure when I'll be able to do the *611 to see if it works (have never done that as I always load his phone online)

Thanks!

@AngV

Sorry you are having trouble, depending on where and when you purchased the voucher (such as canadian tire) it usually can take up to 24 hours for it to be active, I have heard of some cases where it takes 48 hours (shoppers drug mart) so in store voucher activations may be delayed. Keep trying every few hours at it may just end up working but in the meantime if its been more than 24 hours shoot off a message to the moderator team to look into it. Click this to send them a message

I know it can be a little frustrating to wait but send a message to the moderator team and include your name, account number and/or phone number and pin number and they will get back to you asoon as they can between Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT)

AngV

thanks will try again later...

AngV

Superstore in Ontario

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Which retailer did you purchase from?  There seems to be a delay sometimes, up to 24 hours.

No one has pinpointed this down, and no one can remember the retailer's they're using.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @AngV.  Did you try to apply the vouchers by calling *611?  Asside from that, It has been said that some retailers' voucers take some time to become active/valid in Public mobiles system (after YOU buy them from the retailer).  There's a good chance that they will start working in a few hours, or tomorrow morning.  If not, you will need to contact the moderator team via private message and ask them to help.  In case you need it...

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

Note that there is currently a rather long wait time for moderator assistance.

Need Help? Let's chat.