cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Very pleased with PM's performance during a recent U.S. trip waaaaay off the mainland

musicollector
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

It worked flawlessly for what I wanted. The only time data crapped out was at SeaTac airport, but I had been warned that it might not work everywhere. I was only in transit there and had airport wifi, anyway; so, not a big deal. It came through for me where and when it counted. 

7 REPLIES 7

musicollector

Never had any issues with talk. None at all.

lol and it's talk that's apparently the worst. Go figure.

musicollector

Data. Talk, OTOH, was simply a lifesaver as I was on hold with airlines, and we all know how that eats up talk time with others, such as Speakout. I had peace of mind that I would not run out of minutes the instant the agent came on and said "hello". 🙂 Murphy lives!

musicollector

Well, I am one who complains loudly when things don't go right. So, it is only fair that I pipe up if it worked. Of course, I am not the only one, but I may be the only one to give kudos, seeing we all are quick to pounce when things go wrong. 🙂

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Indeed some good news for a change. Was this data or also text and talk?

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@musicollector wow now that's a pleasant surprise, nice to hear things worked out for you 😀

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Well, @musicollector , are you the only one!? 😂  

Just kidding, I am sure there are others that share your experiences. But good to hear a positive note on this.

Need Help? Let's chat.