cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Verification Codes

kturnock
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed into my account successfully then somehow got signed out. I  went to sign in again and was being sent verification codes over and over. I followed the suggestion to change my password if I was having problems logging in. but  I am still being sent endless verification codes! Help please! 

4 REPLIES 4

kturnock

Thank you esjliv, I tried the incognito and different browser, still in the endless loop of being asked to enter verification codes..... I really appreciate your help though! 

kturnock

Thank you for your suggestion; I understand that but I am in an endless loop of entering verification codes and never actually getting into my account. Any thoughts?!

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@kturnock - try a different browser, or open a tab in incognito mode to log into My Account that way.

When you get into My Account turn off 2fa if you wish:

esjliv_0-1679057718180.png

@kturnock wrote:

I signed into my account successfully then somehow got signed out. I  went to sign in again and was being sent verification codes over and over. I followed the suggestion to change my password if I was having problems logging in. but  I am still being sent endless verification codes! Help please! 

By default, 2FA security authentication is enabled. The code must be entered on the Self Serve page before you will be able to access your online account.

Need Help? Let's chat.