cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Update my charge card-but locked out

blainling1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

How does one renew a charge card when I cannot login?

3 REPLIES 3

LynneBoardman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

This also happened to us. We can't get into the account to change the password - not receiving the security code by email or by text.  So you can't keep your account updated unless you can get into it - but you can't get into it b/c the account's not letting you update. So frustrating! 

@blainling1 wrote:

How does one renew a charge card when I cannot login?

Doing it from within your Self Serve account is the only way to change/udpate your card details.  Are you having trouble with your password?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@blainling1 Try resetting your password here: https://myaccount.publicmobile.ca/en/forgot-password

If that doesn't work, you will need to contact PM CS_Agent to get your account unlocked. Alternatively, you can purchase PM vouchers and redeem it by dealing 611 from your phone to reactivate your plan. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.