cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upcoming Promos

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi 

Since you cant call anyone in a call centre?

How do you inquire about upcoming switch carrier proms

18 REPLIES 18

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Patrick_R wrote:

Not sure why so people being negative about posting when Public Moblle and users claim how great this community board is?

Why so serious? I was just razzin you.  Sorry. didn't mean to offend. 

The other two bros were having a lively discussion.  

Keep posting questions. 

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Patrick_R wrote:

Not sure why so people being negative about posting when Public Moblle and users claim how great this community board is?

People are always biased one way or the other, although not everyone admits that.

Patrick_R
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Pizzaeh

@Patrick_R  look what you started...🤣

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

I had just made a statement to a new user, to help them in the future.  If it was something that I thought needed further action I could have merged them and messaged the OP.

And then THAT would have been interpreted as aggressive.

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13: Surely (don't call me Shirley 🙂 ) you're aware that being an Oracle, your words will have that little bit more weight than non-Oracles. Deeper meanings can always be interpreted by the regulars. Aggressive is not the word. If maybe perhaps you couched opinions as indeed opinions then it would not need interpretation. Otherwise, coming from an Oracle sounds directive.

But hey...I'm just a lowly punter around here.

I had just made a statement to a new user, to help them in the future.  If it was something that I thought needed further action I could have merged them and messaged the OP.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

*leans back*

*eats popcorn*

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13: Surely (don't call me Shirley 🙂 ) you're aware that being an Oracle, your words will have that little bit more weight than non-Oracles. Deeper meanings can always be interpreted by the regulars. Aggressive is not the word. If maybe perhaps you couched opinions as indeed opinions then it would not need interpretation. Otherwise, coming from an Oracle sounds directive.

But hey...I'm just a lowly punter around here.

@Dunkgirl wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

As well great to see a lot of questions but they can be handled in one thread without starting all of these others.

And yet they're different topics?? Indeed...apparently you can't win around here. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

@Anonymous  Because shawn wants to be in control of everything

@ShawnC13Take it down a notch and stop worrying about things that don't break rules, last time I checked you don't own the place.

@Dunkgirlnot sure where this is coming from as nothing I posted was aggressive in nature.  Simply stated these could be all included in one thread about activating with PM and targeted promos.  I made a statement and that is it.  If you want to discuss this further you can message me if you feel that my post was anything more than how it was intended.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Dunkgirl

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

As well great to see a lot of questions but they can be handled in one thread without starting all of these others.

And yet they're different topics?? Indeed...apparently you can't win around here. Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

They are but all by the same member and really are about activating with PM 

@ShawnC13  Its nitpicking like this that makes me not want to contribute around here.

Dunkgirl

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@Anonymous  Because shawn wants to be in control of everything

@ShawnC13Take it down a notch and stop worrying about things that don't break rules, last time I checked you don't own the place.

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

They are but all by the same member and really are about activating with PM 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi 

Promo's get announced in the Announcement section.  Here is a good thread so you don't miss anything.  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/How-to-get-notified-of-ANY-New-Promos-Ann...

Anonymous
Not applicable

Would any provider say "hey don't be a customer now...wait until 3 weeks from now and then sign up to our super duper promo offer". Not gonna happen.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

Any promo that Public Mobile has is put in the Announcements forum, and on the Plans page (link at the top of this page).

There are no pre-planned announcements.  All customers find out at the same time.

hzmy
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi 

I don't think you will get targeted or transfer bonus like the big 3 while talking to a CSR.

All the promos/offers/bonus are open to public and posted on forum or on the website. Everyone, or whoever qualified, will be able to get it on their own.

Just check every now and then.

Dunkgirl

@Patrick_R wrote:

Hi 

@Patrick_R  You are talking to other customers not public mobile employees. No one here knows when promotions will happen. But you can keep your eye out here otherwise targetd promotions will be sent to you directly.

There are a few good promotions already happening. If you activate on a 30+ a month plan you get $10 off per month for 6 months and if you use a friend referral code thats another bonus $25 plus you can add 500mb bonus data for free with autpay

$25 sign up credit

Free 500mb data per month with autopay

$10 off per month for 6 months

Need Help? Let's chat.