cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unmoderated items..Gone in this version?

softech
Oracle
Oracle

Look like the Unmoderated items link is no longer working..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

is it just the page gone? would our posts got moved there for no reason anymore?

6 REPLIES 6

softech
Oracle
Oracle

In case anyone cares.. the Unmoderated box- Rejected item is back.. the link works now

@softech wrote:

One more question.. when I make create this new Question.. initially it didn't let me post.. saying I need to manually add a Label to it.  Isn't that label is supposed to be automatic?  or EVERY new question require the poster to pick a label?  It is a bit un-user friendly then.  Some new user who are eager to ask might miss that part  and might though they cannot post for no reason.. 

Can anyone confirm about the label thing?

All the Boards we used to have like Getting Started or Self-serve were replaced by Labels so they can categorize threads. This is actually a neat idea to have users choose related labels and don't worry about board or section. Since it's new to everyone, it will take some time to get used to. For new users, they will definitely run into that error and PM have told us that error is shown clearly including on Mobile. This pretty much replaces the board selection process so users get straight to posting questions in the Get Support board.  

The label part is not very friendly for new users or users that rarely post here..not sure I like that. but it is what it is..

thanks @esjliv 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@softech wrote:

Look like the Unmoderated items link is no longer working..

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/premod/moderationitemspage/tab/rejected

is it just the page gone? would our posts got moved there for no reason anymore?

@softech  - Good!!

Maybe posts will not get moved mystically mysteriously (edited spelling) any longer. 😁

Your 2nd question about labels...it is posted in today's announcement about the rollout that a minimum of 1 label is required for posting a question. 

So, Yes, every post will require at least 1 label. You can add more if it is relatable.

esjliv_0-1641347162159.png

Anonymous
Not applicable

@softech 

yes for Unmoderated items page is gone.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

One more question.. when I make create this new Question.. initially it didn't let me post.. saying I need to manually add a Label to it.  Isn't that label is supposed to be automatic?  or EVERY new question require the poster to pick a label?  It is a bit un-user friendly then.  Some new user who are eager to ask might miss that part  and might though they cannot post for no reason.. 

Can anyone confirm about the label thing?

Need Help? Let's chat.