cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unknown Email

v65913106
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have two public mobile accounts for my kids under two different emails.

My credit card was hacked so had to be canceled and replaced and the automatic payments failed. 

I was able to log into the one account to update a new card but the other account seems to be on a different email than the one I'm thinking of. 

I've reset the password on the second account via text confirmation on the phone but can't figure out the correct email address to log into.

is there a way to log in with the phone number?  Or some way to change the email address associated with the phone number/account?

3 REPLIES 3

Timer
Mayor / Maire

@v65913106 

contact PM support team by  CS_Agent to change email and set new password.

and change the community email address by yourself  My settings - Community (publicmobile.ca)

to keep all accounts for same email for rewards,

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@v65913106 No, you can't log in using the phone number. You will have to reach out to the PM CS Agent team to get your email changed. 

Here’s when and how to contact our Customer Support Agents:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to our Agents. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to our Agents by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

RossN
Mayor / Maire

@v65913106 

you need to contact customer service agent 

1. you can open a ticket through Simon here https://publicmobile.ca/chatbot.

type  request email   change

2. alternatively you can private message them here                               

check your community envelope for a reply

Need Help? Let's chat.