cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding rewards

reenamis
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi I'm new here and I don't know how to understand my rewards, why and where they came from? Is there a guide I can refer too?

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@reenamis wrote:

Hi I'm new here and I don't know how to understand my rewards, why and where they came from? Is there a guide I can refer too?

@reenamis, so there are a few different rewards:

Autopay reward: Register a credit card to automatically pay your bill every 30 days gets you $2 off of your bill each cycle

Referral reward: For every person, you refer to join Public Mobile they will give you $1 for every referral you have each cycle for as long as those people stay with PM.

Loyalty reward: After your first year with PM they will start to give you a $1 reward per cycle for every year you are with them up to a $5 per cycle credit for being with them for 5 years.

Community Reward: This is for participation in the community, helping out other members.  This reward is usually added around the 6h of each month and can range from $1 - $15 per month ($20 reward for Oracles).  The lower levels are easily attainable with a small amount of time in the community.  The higher rewards do take a lot of time and for those achieving them it is really a bonus as they are here to help as the financial reward for the amount of time spent is a minimal return.

If you have any other questions keep asking, there are a lot of people here willing to helpout.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.