cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Understanding Data usage

Epistling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there or is there not a way to get a grand total of the amount of data used during a 30 day period?  My iphone SE shows an amount that has NOT changed in the 3 months I have been with PB. I would like an easy way to monitor what I am using so, if necessary, I can change up my plan to reflect what my actual data usage is on a 30 day to 30 day period. 

If I do understand my usage plan long form that shows up, it tells me the increments I use daily , which is usually not anything or as low as 2mb. If I am paying $40. for a 30 day period of 4.5 GB and not coming anywhere near that, I need to be able to see my exact total. Who can help?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4

Epistling
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks - I also figured it out on my phone. Good job community

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Epistling as @MoreYummy and @Effort have mentioned, the "Overview" page (the page you land on when you sign into self-serve) shows your plan's data usage near the bottom of the page.  You will see something like 4,322/5,120 MB (your numbers of course will vary), and this number is updated near real-time. If you should use all of the data in your plan, this line on the Overview page will disappear entirely until your next renewal morning, when it will go back to 0/5,120 MB (or whatever amount your plan includes).  This is true on either plan duration (30 or 90 days), and shows your consumption for the entire plan duration (so over 30 days on the 30 day plans and over 90 days on the 90 day plans).  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If all you want is an exact number, you can get it from your self-serve portal as the other has mentioned.

If you want more information such as certain apps using data, how much data you used in a day, and etc, then you'll need to download a third party application to get you that information. I would suggest downloading DataFlow from the app store. It'll do all that you want it to.

https://itunes.apple.com/app/dataflow-data-manager/id955447159

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

If you are on 30days plan, you can view your total usage for data inside the self serve control section.  its on the main page near the bottom.

Need Help? Let's chat.