cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to submit SIM Ticket

marlenao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello, 

I have experienced an unknown charge to my account which I apparenly need to submit a ticket for through the SIMon bot. To do this, I have to log in to my community account which it is not letting me do. Each time I try to log in it says error, even though I am sure I am putting my password and username in correctly. I have tried doing this on Safari and Chrome browsers. Any suggestions on how to fix this? I am being charged an extra fee and this needs to be sorted out. 

As an aside, I really hate dealing with the bot. An actualy phone line to call or person to talk to would save to much trouble and frustration. 

Thanks. 

4 REPLIES 4

PAULRANG18
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Refresh the page and try to enter your info a little later. Webpages correct themselves eventually. At that time, contact a moderator.

A phone number would be great, but the lack of a call centre and this "volunteer" community is part of how we save money. 

@marlenao As for the charge, can you post a screen shot without personal information, or describe the charge to us. Maybe we can help you to understand it or confirm that it is incorrect and how it may have happened,

marlenao
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks, I'lll try that. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You could send a message to a moderator.

Moderator can be reached at 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.