Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to sign up

DeanBB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Getting an error on the website

8 REPLIES 8

What is your resistance to using an app? Is your phone running iOS or Android? Is your phone in the Canada region? Are either of the OS's very old?
Then the workaround is to do the sign up on someone elses phone with no need to put the sim in their phone. It just needs the app. Then they can remove the app after signing up and you can carry on and manage your account on the website.

@DeanBB wrote:

Then I want my money back for the SIM I paid for.  Your website does not say that I need to download an app. 

@DeanBB , unfortunately we are not able to do that for you nor is it our website. We are just Customers here on this public/open forum that respond back to other Customers who post on here looking for help. We try to help when we’re able to but none of Us work for Public Mobile. Sorry 😞

CS_Agents are reached by sending a private message to them. Please use the link that @mojorising sent you to do this.

Customer Support Agents are available from:

• Monday to Sunday: 9 AM to 10 PM EST

A CS_Agent will respond back in your Community mailbox (envelope icon) at the top right of this page to the left of your community avatar on your computer or by clicking on your avatar on your device.

I have to say that Public Mobile does need to make it clear that the app is required to sign up for an account here. After that it can be deleted to use our accounts using the website.

DeanBB

Then I want my money back for the SIM I paid for.  Your website does not say that I need to download an app. 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You need to download the app.

DeanBB

"

WE ENCOUNTERED AN ERROR PROCESSING YOUR REQUEST.

This may be due to a system error, please go back to the previous page and try again. (Error Code: XXX)"

DeanBB

I'm not downloading the app. Your website clearly states "subscribe online". 

Stand by, I will try again and tell you the error. I've tried this probably 20 times. 

mojorising
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

What is the error? Are you doing this through the app? It's advisable to do this through the PM app.

Need Help? Let's chat.