cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process transaction

Bebo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, we are unable to verify your credit card information, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged.

no service for three days now!! i tried chrome explorer laptop tablet incognito with all 4 useable credit card if i have to go waste my time for this stupid system problem buy this trouble voucher why border to tried all these, i sent many msg in past 2 days got no help, useless community what do i expect! 
5 REPLIES 5

Bebo

I'm living in house, so I leave apartment number empty

markdon
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey, did you get this resolved?

Had the same issue today and found a suggestion to "remove the unit number or apartment number from your billing address".

It worked for me and payment went through.

Give it a shot if you're still waiting for a mod.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

If you ask the mods they might be able to activate you on a text only plan without paying.  I believe a read a post today where they did that.

Bebo

sick enough, now i have to get myass out driving to look for voucher then buy my number back and port away from these toxic.. you wont feel the pain till t comes to you

matbasm
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Bebo, Everyone here in the community does their best to help out, to the best of their ability.  Keep in mind that everyone here does this on their own time, and are not employees of Public Mobile.  Nor is anyone paid for doing this.  In some cases, after troubleshooting, with the help of community advice, if your problem still cannot be resolved, then you need to get help from the moderators.  These are Public mobile employees who can take care of things at the account level.

Information regarding the moderators team can be found by following this link.
Click here to send them a private message.  Be sure to include your account information, as well as a description of the problem.  They handle requests in a first come first served basis. 

Need Help? Let's chat.