cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to process credit card

Dancindan84
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Trying to sign up, and getting the message that it's unable to process my credit card. I literally used my credit card 15 minutes ago with no issue, contacted the credit card company and there's no hold on the card, AND tried using a different card and got the same message:UnableToProcess.jpg
When I check my credit card details, I can see the Public Mobile is *trying* to do a transaction because I see pending transactions of $0, but something's not working and since I've tried multiple cards, I have to assume it's on the Public Mobile side. Any idea what's going on or how to fix it?

CreditCard.jpg

6 REPLIES 6

@Dancindan84 glad you didn't walk away 🤣

enjoy the new service 

Dancindan84

That seems to have been the issue. Redid everything in incognito mode and PM finally sent the payment through properly. Thanks.CreditCard2.jpg

@Dancindan84 try once more using Incognito mode.  Could be some browser cache issue.  PM site has some browser cache problem 

Dancindan84

It's not a fraud hold. I called the credit card company (twice now) and used two different credit cards. They're saying the transactions are getting approved on their end, but Public Mobile is sending a transaction of $0.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Dancindan84 if not rush, wait a full hour and try again using Incgonito mode. Could be a temporary fraud lock, but wait an hour should be good

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@Dancindan84 

Try again after opening an incognito tab.

Also try clearing cache and cookies.

Also check your payment card to ensure payment hasn’t been taken.  What you’re seeing is them trying to process.

Need Help? Let's chat.