cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to make outgoing calls

Maria13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am unable to make local outgoing calls. It says that I don't have an active long distance add on. Can you let me know what's going on? @CS_Agent

8 REPLIES 8

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @123justin,

I completely understand how frustrating this type of situation can get, however spamming Public Mobile with messages will not help. It will simply create a backlog as we would need to go through and treat all message being received, therefor we would simply ask for your patience while our team works on the issue. 

As of now, everything has been resolved - please power cycle and test.

Kind regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon everyone,

I'm just updating the thread - the issue has now been resolved. Can you please power cycle and test your outgoing calls?

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

123justin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Considering that this is a massive system wide error and STILL NO PUBLIC NOTICE HAS BEEN GIVEN by the MODS or Public Mobile, we will all continously barrage Public Mobile with messages until they acknowledge the issue.

@123justin, come on this is the same post now in at least 3 places.  Multiple posts isn't helping the situation at all it is clogging up the system.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

123justin

Hello @CS_Agent

There are appears to be a massive system error.  Myself and my wife have the $120/90 days data/talk plan but we found ourselves suddenly unable to make outgoing calls.  A voice prompt says this add on was not purchased.  We've both been with Public Mobile for almost a year without any problems until today.

Check the online forums for multiple complaints of the same nature.

P.S. - I'm from the province of Ontario (in order to help you track the errors)

Maria13
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did. Thank you! 😊

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Maria13,

This is a known network wide outage, not just for you. Unfortunately, there are no estimates on when it will be fixed at the moment. Please be patient until Public Mobile works to fix the outage.

SnOop

make sure you PM them (Private Message them)

Need Help? Let's chat.