Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account suspended

Hannatran
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My account has been suspended.

I got this message;

"Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.

Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service." It also says: Balance due: $0.00.

my phine service is also not working 
5 REPLIES 5

Hannatran

I made the payment myself in september. I did send a private message to the mod but have yet to receive a reply.

Thank you anyway 

Taekgun
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Hannatran

Did you have auto-pay setup?  There have issues with the auto-pay renewal process for some people.

Go on to self serve to see if a payment was made. If no payment was made by you, then you can make a one-time payment through self-serve to restore your service.

If it was and you still don't have service you will need the moderators assistance to get things with working correctly.  Use the following link: @CS_Agent, and send a private message including your name, account number and an explanation of what happened and they will get you sorted.

EDIT: was beaten to it by a few others.  Can't type that fast 🙂

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @Hannatran,

If you have already made payment to your service and you are getting this message, please send a private message to the Moderators and they will help fix the issue for you:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

did you have autopay enabled ?  expired creditcard etc?  what does your payment history say?

you probably just need to make a payment.

if it is something more than that you need mods assistace.

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

In your message include:
- account email address
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

alexiagreco

You may need to refill your plan.  For example, I pay quarterly. If you miss it, they suspend your account until you pay for your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.