cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with phone calls

inna69
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello,

Since today I have a problem to call (any number). When I dial I hear the message: " Sorry we can not complete your call you don't have an active long distance add ons and this call is not covered by your plan".

I am calling my usuall numbers inside my province, even in the same city.

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good afternoon everyone, 

I'm just providing updates in regards to the outage. Everything seems to be resolved - if not already done, please power cycle and test your outgoing calls.

Thank you for your patience and your understanding!

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

JUNA1D5HAH
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

THE ISSUE SEEMS TO BE RESOLVED NOW.

I AM ABLE TO MAKE CALLS FINALLY.

I AHVE CHECKED WITH SOME OTHER USERS AS WELL.

THANK GOD IT WAS NOT FOR TOO LONG.

THANKS FOR EVERYONE'S INPUT AND SUGGESTIONS.

nexusfan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Problem seem to be fixed!!!

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @dgleba,

In the context of that private message, I would assume this community is the "website" being talked about.  I agree, the mod could have been more specific.  Also, there is no announceent (yet) in the community, so its safe to say that they are still working on it or forgot to tell us. 

I am able to make local calls so I can't really test to see if they fixed anything.  

dgleba
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

The reply above said:

"Please look out on our website for any news. "

Which website exactly?

What address exactly?

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@123justin,

Thanks for posting that reply from the mods, it's good to reaffirm that they are working on the issue.

123justin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

We’re terribly sorry to hear that you haven’t been able to place any local calls despite having an active plan. We truly understand the importance of having fully functional services at all times, and we’ll be more than happy to help.

At this time, we are experiencing a network outage affecting multiple users. The issue prevents you from placing local calls although your plan is fully active. First and foremost, rest assured that we are aware of the issue and our team is looking to put a permanent fix into place.

In the meantime, you may not be able to place any calls but you can use your text messaging and your data services, therefor please feel free to use your other services.

Although we cannot guarantee a time frame, we will be sure to keep you updated. Please look out on our website for any news.  

Furthermore, we sincerely do apologize for this experience. Please feel free to send us a message if you do have any questions in the meantime.

Thank you for your cooperation and your patience, we really appreciate it.

Respectfully,

Ashley

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @inna69,

This is a known current network wide outage, not just for you. Unfortunately, there are no estimates on when it will be fixed at the moment. Please be patient until Public Mobile works to fix the outage.

Need Help? Let's chat.