Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to activate account

alexpopescu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am a new Public Mobile user and cannot activate my account:

My username and password don't work and cannot login into the community and ask my questions - I have verified my email account (*******@gmail.com) and the verification went through.

My password and pin # doesn't work. I have tried to retrieve my password and was unable to. I always get this message: "Sorry, we’re unable to verify your email address."

Whenever I dial *611 (Public Mobile) I am told that the my account has not been activated because I have not paid for the fees - I have paid for the fees and my credit card shows that I have paid for the service. 

I have tried re-creating the account, but it tells me that my sin card # is invalid.

Please help. Thank you for your time and quick response. 
8 REPLIES 8

alexpopescu

@Shazia_K the issues has been fixed.

Thank you all!

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @alexpopescu

I'm sorry Mary is not in today, 

Can you please send me your Public Mobile phone number? I will look into this for you. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

alexpopescu
Hello @Mary_M ,
I am still unable to receive calls or send text messages. Can you please fix these issues. I need the phone up and running by Monday (tomorrow).

Thank you.
Alex

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @alexpopescu

I have received your other private message.

There was an issue with your port, I have escalated it to our porting team and it will be completed in between 24 to 48 hours, in which during that time, you will experience mixed services.

You also do not have a self-serve account, and I suggest that you activate it only when the port is complete.

I hope this clarifies it !

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

alexpopescu

Hi @Mary_M (@Mary_M),

Thank you so much for the quick response. Unfortunately, I cannot receive calls (it goes straight to my voicemail) and cannot access My Account (It won't recognize my password and I cannot retrieve/reset my password either)

Thanks so much for your time and cooperation.

alexpopescu

Hi Mary,

Thank you so much for the quick response. Unfortunately, I cannot receive calls (it goes straight to my voicemail) and cannot access My Account (It won't recognize my password and I cannot retrieve/reset my password either)

Thanks so much for your time and cooperation.

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @alexpopescu

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I am confirming that I've received your private message and I will respond shortly.

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Good morning @alexpopescu,

Sorry to hear that you have no access to your account. Fortunately someone is there to help you out with that problem. Just send a private message with your name and phone number to @Mary_M or @Shazia_K and they will be very happy to solve the issue for you. 

Sorry for for that and have a great weekend.

Need Help? Let's chat.