cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

US CID Name

Nermal
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hello,

I am using a DID, originally assigned by Rogers Wireless, that I've been using since December, 2015.  I ported that number to Public Mobile about six months ago.

It has recently been brought to my attention that my number is in one or more of the US name databases as the previous user of my number.

Does anyone have any clue how to delete/change that entry in their database?

Thanks.

1 REPLY 1

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Nermal wrote:

Hello,

I am using a DID, originally assigned by Rogers Wireless, that I've been using since December, 2015.  I ported that number to Public Mobile about six months ago.

It has recently been brought to my attention that my number is in one or more of the US name databases as the previous user of my number.

Does anyone have any clue how to delete/change that entry in their database?

Thanks.

I'm not sure what the acronym DID (CID?) means, but I have read other posts where users tel# was appearing as a US number on the CID when making calls.   However, if this is a major issue you could perhaps get a new number?  I know that is not ideal if you have had your number for a number of years.

Hopefully, someone who also had this issue will respond and let you know if they were able to get their number off those US data base.

Need Help? Let's chat.