cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT PLEASE READ

sjhadall
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys, normally I would not bug about something like this but I need to. I ported over my buisness line and I have not been able to receive calls in almost 6 days. Im losing major buisness right now. I messaged a moderator twice withing these 6 days and I have not heard anything back. Could one of the moderators online now please help me out as I cannot afford to lose any more money due to this. 

@Mary_M @Shazia_K @Saray_O

9 REPLIES 9

Amanda_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello,

I sent you a private message. 

Thank you 

kav2001c
Mayor / Maire

Same issue SIM is not provisioned so no calls data or txt

Saray said expected 48 hours to fix but...

Cat Mad

Sorry to hear you are having issues and it is a HUGE thing if this si your business line.  Hoefully a mod can get to you quickly.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

sjhadall

Yeah my daughter has the same issue but for her I havent even messaged any moderators yet because I figured it wasnt as important. In time I was assuming hers would get fixed. For mine I just need a moderator to look into it asap otherwise I will have to switch to a different company. I really want to stay with this company because I love the plan but I just need that to work as soon as possible at any cost.

max89

I feel you, man. Hope it gets resolved soon. 

TheBlue

Same problem here since yesterday, good news is that I am able to use my old SIM card.

I guess this is one of those times where having a number to call - or someone to respond is worth a few bucks...

Hope this gets sorted out soon.

Antiloop

Lot's of people are currently having this exact problem... Including my dad and sister.

I have not recieved any updates either... I created a thread, and even messaged multiple MODS.

No idea, wha tis happening...

sjhadall

No my old SIM is completely dead. I can call out with my Public mobile SIM but I cannot receive calls becasue the port did not complete yet. I have not received the transfer request complete text message. Normally to most people this is not a problem not being able to receive calls for a week but because this is a buisness line it is very crucial.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

have you tried your old sim card?  can you call out with your current sim?  what number does it show?

Need Help? Let's chat.