cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UNABLE TO SUBMIT TICKET

canada2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

UNABLE TO SUBMIT A TICKET TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. THE PAGE EITHER GETS STUCK LOADING OR SHOWS 404

8 REPLIES 8

Meowington
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

System back online, I am able to login and switch to 5G $34/40GB plan.at 23:30 Vancouver time.

@Tmoney  Yes if doing it from scratch , but that link provides the CS_Agent in the to field , just need to type your message and send with that link 

@canada2023 you want to just "cancel" the account and don't need to port out the number?

If port out is needed, you still need an active PM account

if just cancel, it is hard to login My Account today, but if you can login, disable Autopay (not called Subscribed) under Payment page, Manage Subscription

or if you know the 4 digits pin, you can disable by dialing *611

Tmoney

I got confused with this instruction before, you actually need to type in " cs_agent" in the to field and send a message to them.

canada2023
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Been refreshing it all day! My account won't set up either. At this point I just want to cancel the whole thing, but that isn't possible without submitting a TICKET??? Which is down right now

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@canada2023 

yes, chatbot has problem with ticket (nothing to do with today's server problem), please private message agent instead:

**Monitor your Community inbox (envelope icon on top right) after the ticket is opened.  CS Agent will reply to you there

Handy1
Mayor / Maire

@canada2023  You can use this direct link to submit ticket with support 

send a  private message   To CS_Agents click          

VVVVV      Link below    VVVVV

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Gwanzi

system crashes, try to refresh!

Need Help? Let's chat.