cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trouble Reactivating Expired Account

Alec_T
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My credit card expired and I had trouble registering the new credit card (an ongoing separate problem).

So the account has expired.  It's only been a few days so the phone number hasn't been deactivated yet as noted on the message on my account.

Until I get the credit card issue sorted out, I bought some  payment vouchers and used them to top up my account.  It's been a few days and to my suprise, the account is still expired and my service has not been restored.  The account is showing a balance of $126 (3 x $40 vouchers plus a $6 earlier credit) but there doesn't seem to be any option for getting that money to pay off the balance. I've fiddled for quite a while and I just don't understand.

Can someone please help!!??

8 REPLIES 8

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alec_T@Apollinaro89  did your issues get fixed?

Alec_T
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've tried the reactivate button.  It did not work. 

Apollinaro89
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

No idea.it still shows account suspended with avalible balance

mimmo

Hopefully you will be one of the first cases to be looked at in the morning.

@CS_Agent any insight why after a day of messages this issue was not resolved?

Apollinaro89

My account still says suspended and ive been leaving messages all day and i have funds in my account and still waiting for it to be resolved

mimmo

@Apollinaro89 not sure your issues, but I have to disagree with your statement.  I am the first to take issue with some of the persistent  issues PM has not fixed. But every time I have had an issue they were resolved professionally and within a reasonable time.

@Apollinaro89 wrote:

Ihave the same issues since day 1. The service has been a nightmare but u pay for what u get

Apollinaro89

Ihave the same issues since day 1. The service has been a nightmare but u pay for what u get

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@Alec_T When you top up to renew the current plan, it should automatically renew upon payment. Is there Reactivate button you see on top? If yes, what happens when you press it? Also, try restarting your phone and see if you get any service. 

Need Help? Let's chat.