cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text and phone problems

David65
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
  • I'm having trouble with my texts not going through to all of my contacts since switching from Roger's to public mobile.
  •  
6 REPLIES 6

@David65 @ wrote

I did have an active account with Rogers when I ported over to public

Did you reply to the text from your Rogers sim within 90 mins to authorize the number transfer? 

David65

I did have an active account with Rogers when I ported over to public

David65

I'm sure there is a wide range of carriers and phone types that I'm having problems with ..

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Can you identify whether the ones that are working are customers of Telus or Koodo or here? Or are they with other providers?
What make and model phone?

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@David65 

If you replied to the text confirming with YES from Rogers (with the Rogers SIM in your phone) you are porting over to PM then just reboot your phone by powering off then back on.

If you didn’t reply then you need to contact a CS_Agent to restart the porting process for you at:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@David65 How about the Calling and Data services? Are using an iPhone? If yes, do you have iMessage turned on? Do texts go out fine from your end or failed to send? Can you receive texts from everyone?

Need Help? Let's chat.