cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Talk add-ons

bayshoretailor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

how many minutes talk I could use if I purchase the long distance add-ons ($10) based on my $15/month plan

7 REPLIES 7

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Or pick up the gift 400 minute add-on.

More details on this here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Free-Gifts-for-All-During-our-More-is-Merrier-Campaign/m-p/460064#M33982

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@bayshoretailor wrote:

What I want to know is AFTER I used up my 100 talk time which is included in my plan, I have to buy some talk add-ons and what options I could have then and how many minutes those add-ons have.

Thank you for quick reply!.

Your OP asked about long distance so that is what we gave you.  If you are looking for just Canada minutes there is the $5 500 minute add-on but like advised the 400 minute international LD add-on is free right now and that will work for calling once your minutes are used up as well.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

bayshoretailor
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

What I want to know is AFTER I used up my 100 talk time which is included in my plan, I have to buy some talk add-ons and what options I could have then and how many minutes those add-ons have.

Thank you for quick reply!.

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@bayshoretailor wrote:

how many minutes talk I could use if I purchase the long distance add-ons ($10) based on my $15/month plan

Well you get 100 minutes outgoing and unlimited incoming with your plan.  With $10 you could buy the $8 Canada US calling for 200 minutes, but you already get Canada wide calling with your plan.  If you are looking to be able to call one of the 18 International Countries you will need to purchase the $15 400 minute long distance add-on

Why not grab the 1GB free data as well.  It will come in handy in the future.  The price is right. 

@Anonymous wrote:

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@bayshoretailor wrote:

Well you get 100 minutes outgoing and unlimited incoming with your plan.  With $10 you could buy the $8 Canada US calling for 200 minutes, but you already get Canada wide calling with your plan.  If you are looking to be able to call one of the 18 International Countries you will need to purchase the $15 400 minute long distance add-on

lol totally forgot about that already

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Anonymous
Not applicable

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@bayshoretailor wrote:

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@bayshoretailor wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.