cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching to your plan new customer

Irochka
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there, Just considering to switch to your plan that does 50GB 5G data for $34/month. I have a teen daughter to add to the plan. What price might come to for both of us? Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@Irochka this plan has now become open to all subscribers so get it while you can. You would need to create a new account with a new email address for her as accounts are separate.  You have to download the public mobile app to start. If she has a physical SIM card that's good. If not, the app will prompt you to buy one.

If you also wanted to switch to this plan you can also do that by signing into your account to change your subscription.

The $34 will be adjusted to a lower amount earning 5% each month in points. 

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

There are no family plans.  Each plan is it's own account and requires it's own email.  So for two of those plans it would be $68 +taxes a month

Edited to add: You both must be new customers to get the $34 plan as it is for new customers only

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.