cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switching services

Cambeals77
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Literally worst company for customer service, the reps for customer service is amazing and help as quickly as possible but it's trying to get InTouch with them that's the problem, this company works perfectly but as soon as you have an issue your spend hours just to figure out how to contact someone. I'm done with this company, I'd rather spend the extra money to be able to speak with a representative then spend more then an hour figuring out how to contact them

6 REPLIES 6

JL9
Mayor / Maire

Once you do it a few times you can usually get it done in a timely fashion. Good luck with your new provider if you do decide to change. I was with PM for a couple years, got enticed to jump to Koodo was with them for almost 4 until they d1cked the ppl around who got the migration deal and am back with PM, just be thorough when looking for a new provider.

Hi @Alexandf i understood @Cambeals77 knows how to contact CSA but just had difficulty finding out how to do so.

Alexandf
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Cambeals77 

PM support send private message CS_Agent at: 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(envelope icon on the top right) CS_Agent will reply you there.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

I agree with you @Cambeals77 about one thing, someone could "spend hours just to figure out how to contact someone". I remember way back when I started, thinking why are other customers telling me these methods when my own provider should be providing this information to me.

I have always been of the mind that CSA contact methods should be posted here in the community, something like:

For Help:

1-first, ask your question here in the community

2-if issues are not resolved through community, here are CSA methods of contact...

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Cambeals77   PM has a different support model, Supports are all online.  It is true that it is a different model and sad that it is not something for everyone.  Yes, the tradeoff is a slightly cheaper price for the lowed end plans.     If you want the great network but with formal support model, consider Koodo.    🙂

Outdoorsman
Mayor / Maire

@Cambeals77 I have no issues contacting them just have to know how to do it , enjoy your new provider!!

Need Help? Let's chat.