cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Switched Over To Koodo - $100 Credit Question

MoFromTo2016
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Guys, I just switched over to Koodo with the $40 for 6GB plan. But I have a question, is there a way to find out that they applied the $100-$80 credit?

I did not look that too deep into the agreement but the rep there was aware of the $100 credit. There is nothing that I can see in the self serve of Koodo that mentions a credit. Nor the document that was emailed to me. Please let me know, I have already send a message to Koodo. 

Thank you.

8 REPLIES 8

brainfreze
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

You will see it on your first month's billing balance as -58.00 (positive credit balance on Koodo)

closng
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi @MoFromTo2016,

Per my understanding, as long as you used the 6GB code from the text, by default, you will get the $100 account credit for moving to Koodo, there is no special steps for the Koodo rep to do at time of activation.

@MoFromTo2016wrote:

Well I didn't transfer over online, but I did take my promo plan from Koodo website in paper and the person was well aware of it. I better have my $100 credit, lmao. The $80 is acually a cut off when they tax it, so you don't really get a full $100 credit.

Technically speaking it is $100 bill credit.  Unfortunately, government wants their share. 

MoFromTo2016

Hopefully.

MoFromTo2016

Well I didn't transfer over online, but I did take my promo plan from Koodo website in paper and the person was well aware of it. I better have my $100 credit, lmao. The $80 is acually a cut off when they tax it, so you don't really get a full $100 credit.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

We complain about the billing system on this service and the Koodo one isn't any better.  Something as simple as fund balance doesn't even show.  You have to get a monthly bill to see it.  Rest assured if the right migration plan was added, the $100 will be there.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Yes there is a100 bill credit for migrations it showed up in the plan details during signup.

Fir the refer a friend however you need apply before getting the plan and then complete the process after the port is complete and use the same email address for both.

@MoFromTo2016wrote:

Guys, I just switched over to Koodo with the $40 for 6GB plan. But I have a question, is there a way to find out that they applied the $100-$80 credit?

I did not look that too deep into the agreement but the rep there was aware of the $100 credit. There is nothing that I can see in the self serve of Koodo that mentions a credit. Nor the document that was emailed to me. Please let me know, I have already send a message to Koodo. 

Thank you.

The $100 migration credit is applied at the time of plan activation and is applied at the same time that promo code is applied and plan is chosen.  You wouldnt' see anything in self-serve about this.  The $!00 credit will be an reflected in your account balance on your first bill.

If you placed an order online for this plan, the $100 account credit is specifically mentioned in the order confirmation e-mail message sent by the Koodo Webstore.

I'm not sure what you mean by "-$80 credit".

Need Help? Let's chat.