cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Llan1
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I normally log in and pay my bill monthly. Today I had to reregister with a new password and update my credit card info. It then created a subscription. I paid the bill. Will this subscription cause the payment to be autopayed? If I turn off the subscription does it go back to the old way where I control when to make the payment?

I also noticed that there was a promo for a 90 day subscription for 30gb for $44. How does this work? You get 15gb +15gb every month or the 15 bonus only happens every 90 days? Auto pay every 30/90

Thanks for helping out

5 REPLIES 5

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Just so the facts are clear with your chosen solution, it's 90 gigs for 90 days. Not 120 for 99.

Llan1

Thank you

Llan1

thank you

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Yes the promo is $117 for 90 gigs for 90 days. Or you can choose the $44 for 30 gigs for 30 days. You save $15 overall with the 90 day option. You have 90 days to spread out the data usage.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@Llan1 yes, Autopay toggle ony Account is now renamed as Subscribed.  Turning if off will disable Pre-authorized payments

The new 30gb for $44 is only $39/month if you sgn up for 90 days.  You get all 120GB upfront for use for 90 days, and PM will charge you $39x3 upfront too.  Your rewards for the 99 days plan will be added to your account at the end of the 90 days cycle.  Autopay will work the same on the 90 days plan, but they charge you $39x3 every 90 days

Need Help? Let's chat.