cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Subscription

Ali14
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello 

I got an Account under ali_n72@yahoo.com which I got the plan for my sister. Now she is gone to overseas and I need to cancel that plan. When I want to login to unsubscribe and cancel, it sends a code to the public mobile number that is on the account and I can’t get the code because the phone and SIM card is not here. She can not use that number or receive that code via text message outside Canada either.

4 REPLIES 4

limabean
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Also if the resend code option does not work, then you will have to do another workaround: click "forgot password" and follow the instructions to login (should allow the email option to be used going forward on resend code)

limabean
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

When logging in, click the "resend code" button. It should give an option to send a code to the email on the account. 

dust2dust
Mayor / Maire

Call that toll free mentioned and get the renewal date. Then your sister can pause her credit card the evening prior to the next morning. This suspends the account, then 3 months later it disappears.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@Ali14 if you know the 4 digit account PIN call 1-855-478-2542 or # 1-855-4PUBLIC from another device and remove Autopay.

If not, then ask a CSA for help. ­­­Public Mobile Representatives customer support­­­ agents (CSA) can be contacted by either two methods, found here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/get-help/articles/contact-an-agent

Need Help? Let's chat.