cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stopped getting $1 referral on from spouses phone

MagFhinn
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Somewhere along the line I stopped getting my $1 refferal credit for our second phone.  We set them up at the same time few years ago and I do remember geting it. Not sure when it stopped or why. Anyone able to see what's going on with that?

Cheers

4 REPLIES 4

markevee
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

So if the person you set up stops using public mobile than you do not get the $1 discount anymore, so they have to be continued customers. I also heard about people missing payments or changing plans and that impacted there $1 reward. If that's the case you have to talk to a moderator. I would first suggest talking to the person you referred first to make sure they are still on with public mobile.

mooj1i
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

check the following :

-Was his account every Delinquent. / Late payment

-Suspension for non payment  /

is his number still active under Public mobile 

those could all be factors for not getting the reward 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MagFhinn wrote:

Somewhere along the line I stopped getting my $1 refferal credit for our second phone.  We set them up at the same time few years ago and I do remember geting it. Not sure when it stopped or why. Anyone able to see what's going on with that?

Cheers

Did that second line ever go into suspension? Even with lost/found function?

Either way, as above. 

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@MagFhinn wrote:

Cheers

You will need to reach the moderator here...https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437 and ask them to look that for you. They have access to your account but not us..Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.