cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still not able to use my phone - No incoming calls or SMS

VenomGT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please Mod's I have been patiently waiting and also send 3 private message with no response. Can you please get my number ported properly?

@Mary_M pleaes help! Sent you a PM on the 21st.

19 REPLIES 19

Rockdaddy22
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I know 😞 and I'm sorry about that, that time frame meant something, before the chaos of the promo hit.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Moving-forward-together/m-p/105074#U1050...

samueleeky
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thank you Shazia_K and all of you guys

what made me unhappy is every time i sent email to PM, I got response" you will get response within 48 hours". Ok   kept wating, 48 hours, 74 hours, now, 8 days already. no emails from pm.

Rockdaddy22
I'd send an email politely asking to be credited for the list time

Chimychangas

Hey, I just got my number ported after 3 weeks today and in the email I got verifying the port went through, there was no mention of a compensation.  I've been paying for 2 phone lines for the past 3 weeks and with no disrespect but its not a problem from my end.  I understand that you guys were under pressure but thats an unneeded expense that I had to deal with.  Is there any way I can resolve this issue.

Rockdaddy22
This is just fantastic:)

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@iyang1818

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

The port has been requested with the right info, please allow at least 30 minutes to 2 hours for the port to complete. You will receive a text message saying that the port has completed and then simply reboot your phone.

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

Rockdaddy22
Wow she beat me to it lol

Rockdaddy22
Send Shaz a PM NOW
INCLUDE
Account number of old carrier
Sim number
Phone number you want to port
@Shazia_K here's another

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @samueleeky

I'm really sorry about this!

The port has been requested please allow at least 1 hour for it to complete. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

@iyang1818  I would start my own thread if i were you, might get lost in other peoples threads.

iyang1818

Hi Shazia:

Please help me as well.  I have been waiting for 2 weeks, still no incoming call, and incoming SMS.

I submitted the request 2 weks ago, case number 5881-6054..

I also sent you a private message with all the details... under iyang1818

Thanks in advance for your help.

samueleeky

Could you help me to port my number from chatr to PM?

samueleeky

I provided everything i could: account number, sim, pin code, password. the only thing i did not provide is my credit card number.

no body gave me a reply.

Today I added another 40 dollars to chatr account to keep it active. waste me more money.

the number i wanna port is the one i used for more than 10 years. otherwises, i will say bye bye to PM.

I will not recommand PM to any body.

Rockdaddy22

Wow there you go guys 🙂

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @VenomGT@samueleeky

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

Both transfers have been resubmitted with the right information provided, please expect the port to complete in the next hour and then simply reboot your phone when you receive a text confirming everything. 

Edit: @VenomGT, I have resubmitted the port request but Zoomer needs at least 24 hours for the port to complete, they just sent this as a response. 

Thanks,

Shazia

Rockdaddy22
If she asks you to send a private message do it immediately, don't say but I already sent 10 or whatever. Just give her a bit of time, she'll probably reply today
INCLUDE
Account number of old carrier
Sim number
Phone number you want to port
Full name

Rockdaddy22
@Shazia_K he's 2 people who would actually appreciate help 🙂

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@VenomGT@samueleeky  I know it sucks, but to make sure you get service as quick as possible, make sure you probided hte mods with all the info they need.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Information-required-before-sending-a-me...

Hopefully someone can get to you today.

samueleeky

I have been in the same issue as you for 8 days.

No email reply, no mods reply.  I was informed it might take 10-15 days. maybe longer.

I really regret to port to PM. normally, it takes 5 secs to port number.

Need Help? Let's chat.