cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Site down?

dawna
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to check out the plans for a friend, and this is what comes up when I go to publicmobile.ca:

Application is not available

The application is currently not serving requests at this endpoint. It may not have been started or is still starting.

Possible reasons you are seeing this page:

• The host doesn't exist. Make sure the hostname was typed correctly and that a route matching this hostname exists.
  • The host exists, but doesn't have a matching path. Check if the URL path was typed correctly and that the route was created using the desired path.
  • Route and path matches, but all pods are down. Make sure that the resources exposed by this route (pods, services, deployment configs, etc) have at least one pod running.
6 REPLIES 6

dawna

Thanks for the information!  It's all working again this morning 🙂

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try using a different browser and incognito mode.  Also try to clear your cache and cookies then reboot.

K8T

I am trying to port forward from Bell to my existing Public Mobile account and change the number. Chatted with the robot, says to talk to a moderator and to submit a ticket, the link comes up as  "Application is not available"?  

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@dawna  Here you go. Note - not for Quebec province.

8C4CBF60-F367-4C56-BE1A-1B6FE76C4B12.jpeg

53F93EC3-9442-412D-847C-8EE6702D451B.jpeg

@dawna seems to be but if you have an account you can still log into your self serve account and click "change plan" to see the plans offered in your area (province)

I was just able to log in.

Use the below link to log in 

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Yup, looks to be down. I don't think i have ever seen the main plan page go down. Looks to be an unannounced maintenance? 

Need Help? Let's chat.