cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card

Jojo45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I haven't received my SIM card yet. When I go to submit a ticket it won't allow me to, then I have a copy of my receipt however it doesn't give me my account number so I can actually trace where my SIM card is. I also wasn't given a phone number. They told me it was two days. I ordered a phone the same day as well and have already received it.  

3 REPLIES 3

Jojo45
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Do u have a code you would like to share. I want to change my plan to get more data thank you 

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Jojo45 

Welcome to the community! 

As you await the arrival of your Sim card feel free to ask more questions if you have them.

maximum_gato
Mayor / Maire

@Jojo45 

Two days for shipping is inaccurate. It generally takes 5 business days not counting the day it was ordered.  Most sim cards are shipped via Canada Post so I would expect it on Wednesday September 13th at the earliest. On occasion pm also uses UPS....if so and you have a UPS account you can look for your order using your UPS account/app and shipping address.

You may want to remove your image containing your shipping address.  To edit it out of your post click on the little arrow thingy on the right side of your post and then delete the image. Also remove it from your image library in your community profile by going up to your avatar at the top right corner of your screen.

You can choose a phone number during activation once you recieve your Sim card. Don't forget to add your friend's referral code on the payment page when you activate to recieve your $10 bonus referral credit.

Need Help? Let's chat.