cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim card order

BillBaker
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, 

there was a mistake in my sim card order this week   The number went from 1 to 10 sim cards   Is there a way to revert this!

thank you

5 REPLIES 5

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

@BillBaker 

I guess you didn’t review your order before submitting your order to PM.

Contact a moderator as noted by everyone by clicking SIMon Chat bubble and ask to contact a moderator if it is not too late.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@BillBaker wrote:

Hi, 

there was a mistake in my sim card order this week   The number went from 1 to 10 sim cards   Is there a way to revert this!

thank you

@BillBaker contact Moderators as others provided methods to do.

I do not expect them to redirect the shipment or anything. So at this point, you may just need to beg for some money back if you didn't mean to purchase so many.

Do you have 9 friends or family members that could join up, and you could use as a refer a friend REWARD? Well, I always recommend to keep a spare...so 8?

😛

RosieR
Mayor / Maire

@BillBaker wrote:

Hi, 

thank you

Hi @BillBaker what exactly did you do?  order 10 sim cards?  Didn't you notice when placing the order that the total amount was a tad high?  Did you receive two emails regarding your order: 1 - Order Confirmation, 2 - Shipping Details?

Contact the Moderator_Team and give them the details of your order.  Hopefully they can help you.

Welcome to Public Mobile

RosieR

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BillBaker 

Contact the Moderators by opening a ticket here > 

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@BillBaker :Try contact Moderator Team see if they can fix in time, click white bubble button bottom right or click envelope button top right.

Need Help? Let's chat.