cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim activation

JIMMYYCHOO_7566
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I just bought a new sim and I'm trying to transfer my phone number from a prepaid account but the log in system is not working and I am unable to activate my sim. 

3 REPLIES 3

Rajatgdp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey try adding your previous service provider account no. Instead of imei no. For your phone. But in some special cases you need to raise a complaint with koodo as thats the only one which provides weird transfer experience though its also from telus. And then raise a ticket with public with special steps that koodo would provide you. If not koodo then try that account no. Thing instead of imei no. Of phone and let me know if it works for you. 

Sansan
Mayor / Maire

@JIMMYYCHOO_7566  use the chatbot to create a ticket to get public mobile to assist you further. 

If you cannot sign in, use the direct link below.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@JIMMYYCHOO_7566 wrote:

I just bought a new sim and I'm trying to transfer my phone number from a prepaid account but the log in system is not working and I am unable to activate my sim. 

Which carrier are you porting from?  Koodo prepaid customers need to ask a Public Mobile customer support agent to submit a number porting request.

Need Help? Let's chat.