cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Invalid

Tiger
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi there,

I just bought a sim card and when I tried to register it it said the sim is invalid, I have no idea what to do please help,

thanks

-Tiger

3 REPLIES 3

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@krazykiwi  i believe you woudl need to coantact the mods if you got to the payment page and the activation fialed.  in other cases the invalid sim message typically dissapears in a couple hours (if you have entered it once and then abbandoned the process before paying.

if its the first time and waiting or incognito mode doenst work then yes time to ciantcat the mods.

krazykiwi
Mayor / Maire

@Tiger wrote:

Hi there,

I just bought a sim card and when I tried to register it it said the sim is invalid, I have no idea what to do please help,

thanks

-Tiger

Did you make sure the Sim serial number was exact?

If you attempted and sommething failed you may not be able to try again. In this case you will need to send the Moderators a private message. Include your Name, a phone number and the sim serial number.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Tiger  try a different browser and in incognito mode.  if you still find the smae issue wait a couple hours and try again that usually fixes things.

dont forget about the refere a friend bonus (25+25).  if you dont have a referal ask someone in teh forums via private message.

Need Help? Let's chat.