cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sim Card Lost In Mail?

MaxPayne79
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey guys,

Was told about the 90/120 plan so I jumped online to register and bought myself a SIM card 2 weeks ago now and it still hasn't arrived. Received an email stating that it's been shipped a few days after I ordered it which was a week and a half ago.

Am afraid that by the time it'll get here (if it ever does) the promotion will be be over.

Can anyone help me to get a SIM card from somewhere so I can register for this plan?

Thank you.
-Max

18 REPLIES 18

nainz
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Same problem here, I'm still waiting for sim cards ordered on Nov 10th.

martintieu
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi there, I'm in a similar situation. I ordered the sim and received shipping notification on November 9th but have not yet received the SIM card. I am located in Edmonton.

Thanks for your help!

MaxPayne79
Can you activate me on the spot down by the Telus tower? And set me up with the plan and everything?

Tup
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

posted elsewhere in the forums:

We will be honouring the promo plan for all customers who ordered their SIM card between October 25th-November 16th, but did not receive it before November 20th.

Why the November 16th cut-off date you might ask? SIM card orders take 1-2 business days to arrive at your home, and Canada Post does not deliver on the weekends. Knowing that there is a lead time for SIM cards to arrive, we have temporarily stopped SIM card ordering until after the promotion is complete. This is because anyone who would have ordered a SIM card after November 16th would not have received their SIM card in enough time to sign up for the promo plan. We didn’t want anyone to get your hopes up and then be disappointed.

Send mod a message and they will honour the promotion to you.

If this post helps you, please bravo

If this post solves your problem please mark as solution

MaxPayne79

Nice. Thank you man! 

We'll be just outside the south side of the building - wearing orange capes!

Mike - I'm going to PM you with a tracking number, but your SIM card is at the post office waiting for pick up.

MaxPayne79

it sais here "out of the Telus Tower".

Is there a kiosk or something? 

mikefradette
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@David_J I'm still waiting for the three sim cards I ordered on November 4th and shipped November 7th. I'm hoping that PM will still honor the Fall Promo for those three sim cards! I live about 2500km away from the nearest pickup centre.

My order number is 88152.

MaxPayne79

Oh for sure man but i just find it sloppy, you know what I mean? If I hadn't said anything most likely God doesn't even know when it'll get here lol. But one of the Mods just issued me a refund that's super cool. Thank you! 

@MaxPayne79

I have issued you a refund on your original order - check your email.

No idea, have to take that up with the mods, but even if not, $5 is worth it for this promo.

MaxPayne79

is there a refund policy for the one that'll come whenever it'll come?

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@MaxPayne79  Naw you can worry about the original $5 later.  The pick up location wont have anythign to do with refunds or anything, you jsut have to buy a new sim.

MaxPayne79

ok. that's excellent! Do I bring the receipt from the online purchase with me? Because I don't need two sims.

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

@MaxPayne79  you c an phsycially pick up tomorrow at the telus building on York.

MaxPayne79

in toronto 

CaNuCk07
Mayor / Maire

Are you in toronto or montreal?

Check out the below thread to pick up in person?

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/SIM-Ordering-amp-SIM-Card-Payment-amp-Pi...

Need Help? Let's chat.